Aluminium honeycomb panel is a very lightweight but strong material because of its special structure and production technology. It's prefabricated according to customer's drawings and designs, ready for installation.
Aluminum honeycomb panel can be used for not only wall cladding and decoration but also ceiling decoration, it can be made for hook-on ceiling, clip-in ceiling or hang-up ceiling systems.
|Aluminum honeycomb panel
||According to your request.
||Refer to RAL or Pantone color chart
• Low weight and competitive cost
• High stiffness and strength
• Easy to fabricate and install
• PVDF coating or anodized finish aluminum facing skins for good anti-corrosion performance and high resistance.
• Aluminium facing skins are available in a range of thicknesses from 0.5mm to 3.0mm as per design requirements
• Panels can be produced with different aluminum sheet thicknesses on front and back faces and panel thicknesses as per custom design requirements for weight, strength and installation.
• Aluminum faced panels are chemically cleaned: suitable for painting or the application of decorative laminates
• Brushed and anodised aluminum finishes are also available
• Aluminum honeycomb cell size is 4mm to 8mm as request.
• Wide selection of Joiners &Assembly Accessories are available.
Roller coating or anodized surface, unrolling and cutting aluminium sheets, punching corners, bending aluminum sheets, supplying adhesive (glue) to front and back panels, unfolding aluminum honeycomb core, cutting out and putting honeycomb core into back panel, putting front panel, fixing front and back panels, putting sandwich panels into laminating machine, laminating, checking and finishing. To make panels ready for installation (for architecture cladding and decoration), asembling accessories to the panels and then packing for shipping.
Packing and Container Loading
There will be protective film on each panel.