Perforated aluminum honeycomb panels is composed of two aluminum sheet with aluminum honeycomb core inside. The top aluminum sheet is perforated with woven fabric under the top skin for soundproof purpose.
The perforation dimension can be customized at your request.
Perforation:Diameter 2.5mm,3.0mm etc
||Aluminum alloy 5052/3003
|Honeycomb panel thickness
||Width: up to 2000mm
Length: up to 16000mm
|Aluminum face sheet
|Aluminum base sheet
||Aluminum alloy 3003 H24
Cell size: 1/2inch, 1/4inch, 3/8inch
Foil thickness: 0.04mm, 0.05mm, 0.06mm, 0.07mm
||Polymer adhesive film
Bio-component modified epoxy resin.
Bio-component modified polyurethane
||Fluorocarbon roller coating
||Pure white, Metallic color, RAL & Pantone Color
||Wooden grain and stone grain
• Low weight and competitive cost
• High stiffness and strength
• Easy to fabricate and install
• PVDF coating or anodized finish aluminum facing skins for good anti-corrosion performance and high resistance.
• Aluminium facing skins are available in a range of thicknesses from 0.5mm to 3.0mm as per design requirements
• Panels can be produced with different aluminum sheet thicknesses on front and back faces and panel thicknesses as per custom design requirements for weight, strength and installation.
• Aluminum faced panels are chemically cleaned: suitable for painting or the application of decorative laminates
• Brushed and anodised aluminum finishes are also available
• Aluminum honeycomb cell size is 4mm to 8mm as request.
• Wide selection of Joiners &Assembly Accessories are available.
Roller coating or anodized surface, unrolling and cutting aluminium sheets, punching corners, bending aluminum sheets, supplying adhesive (glue) to front and back panels, unfolding aluminum honeycomb core, cutting out and putting honeycomb core into back panel, putting front panel, fixing front and back panels, putting sandwich panels into laminating machine, laminating, checking and finishing. To make panels ready for installation (for architecture cladding and decoration), asembling accessories to the panels and then packing for shipping.
Packing and Container Loading
There is protective film on panel surface to prevent the skin from dirty and scratch, the panels will be piled flatly and pack in export grade plywood cases.